Exotic Car Spotting in Phoenix

Jan 16, 2010

If you think that the only places to catch a glimpse of exotic cars are exotic cities like Las Vegas, Miami, and Dubai, think again! It may surprise you to hear this, but the truth is that Phoenix is actually a great place to see exotic and rare cars on the streets. Here are a few gems I have spotted while driving around during the past year or so:

Ferrari F430 in Scottsdale, ArizonaHere is a Ferrari F430 that I spotted on the Loop 101 freeway.
This car has a top speed of 196 miles per hour!


Maserati Quattroporte spotted in PhoenixThis Maserati Quattroporte was seen cruising down Camelback Road in Phoenix.
The average price of these high-performance luxury sedans is $110,000 to $140,000.


Exotic Maybach 57 spotted in ScottsdaleThis Maybach 57 pulled up next to me at a stoplight in Scottsdale.
There are only about 2,100 of these $340,000+ cars in the world.


Ferrari California spotted in ScottsdaleI spotted this Ferrari California in a parking lot in North Scottsdale.
The 453 HP car is the first Ferrari ever to have a front-mounted V8 engine.


Aerial Atom spotted in North PhoenixThis Aerial Atom was spotted at a car dealership in North Phoenix.
This lightweight, street-legal car can accelerate from 0-60mph in under 3 seconds.

Ford GT supercar seen in PhoenixI spotted this beautiful Ford GT today as I was heading over to In-N-Out Burger!
Only 4,038 of these 550-HP supercars were produced between 2004 and 2007.


Bugatti Veyron 16.4 spotted in ScottsdaleI spotted this Bugatti Veyron 16.4 at the Pavilions Car Show in Scottsdale.
Only 300 of these $1.5 million dollar hypercars are scheduled to be built.
(Sorry about the picture quality, I only had my cell phone with me).

There are plenty of exotic and rare automobiles out there on the streets of Phoenix. Most of the time I am fortunate enough to have my camera with me. I really enjoy seeing them being driven around and I hope that you enjoyed reading about them!

No comments:

 

©2008-2024 North Phoenix Blog. All Rights Reserved.