Exotic Car Spotting in Phoenix

Jan 16, 2010

If you think that the only places to catch a glimpse of exotic cars are exotic cities like Las Vegas, Miami, and Dubai, think again! It may surprise you to hear this, but the truth is that Phoenix is actually a great place to see exotic and rare cars on the streets. Here are a few gems I have spotted while driving around during the past year or so:

Ferrari F430 in Scottsdale, ArizonaHere is a Ferrari F430 that I spotted on the Loop 101 freeway.
This car has a top speed of 196 miles per hour!


Maserati Quattroporte spotted in PhoenixThis Maserati Quattroporte was seen cruising down Camelback Road in Phoenix.
The average price of these high-performance luxury sedans is $110,000 to $140,000.


Exotic Maybach 57 spotted in ScottsdaleThis Maybach 57 pulled up next to me at a stoplight in Scottsdale.
There are only about 2,100 of these $340,000+ cars in the world.


Ferrari California spotted in ScottsdaleI spotted this Ferrari California in a parking lot in North Scottsdale.
The 453 HP car is the first Ferrari ever to have a front-mounted V8 engine.


Aerial Atom spotted in North PhoenixThis Aerial Atom was spotted at a car dealership in North Phoenix.
This lightweight, street-legal car can accelerate from 0-60mph in under 3 seconds.

Ford GT supercar seen in PhoenixI spotted this beautiful Ford GT today as I was heading over to In-N-Out Burger!
Only 4,038 of these 550-HP supercars were produced between 2004 and 2007.


Bugatti Veyron 16.4 spotted in ScottsdaleI spotted this Bugatti Veyron 16.4 at the Pavilions Car Show in Scottsdale.
Only 300 of these $1.5 million dollar hypercars are scheduled to be built.
(Sorry about the picture quality, I only had my cell phone with me).

There are plenty of exotic and rare automobiles out there on the streets of Phoenix. Most of the time I am fortunate enough to have my camera with me. I really enjoy seeing them being driven around and I hope that you enjoyed reading about them!

1 comment:

Mile Perhour said...

If you're looking to spot some exotic cars then come to Miami. There are plenty of people who own them, but mph club makes it easy to rent them as well.

 

©2008-2017 North Phoenix Blog. All Rights Reserved.